PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Plans?

BrilloPad
22nd June 2012, 07:59
What have YOU got planned?

I had planned to have friend over to dinner tonight if he did not got a prison sentence at hearing yesterday. In the end he got 6 months suspended for one year - and a tag meaning he has to be at home 9pm-7am. So Mrs BP will bag dinner up and I will take to him.

Tomorrow morning is a run. Then being a taxi taking kids to 11+ school - then will take baby bp somewhere. Then I have a friend calling from Geneva - I have recommended him for a job over there.

Sunday is my family (well the ones I speak to) coming over. I shall inform the police to have the usual riot squad on standby. Might not be so bad as my bro(the 1para one) is trying to get me to recommended him for a job so there is a chance he might behave.

I hate busy weekends. I prefer it when I have a chance to get bored.

MarillionFan
22nd June 2012, 08:00
Think in going to be ill. Feel like shite at the moment.

BrilloPad
22nd June 2012, 08:03
Think in going to be ill. Feel like tulipe at the moment.

What are your symptoms? Don't go to a doctor - just request advice from the cuk collective wisdom and we will have you fighting fit in no time!

scooby
22nd June 2012, 08:04
Sat: Lads 16th, Olympic torch at lunch, plan b meeting late PM
Sun: Plan B meeting (+plan C!), time with my god daughter, then run back and watch the F1 on Sky Plus, maybe some beers for the footy.

General: As it looks like contracts exchanging for new house today, need to think about packing for the move next week! :banana:

scooby
22nd June 2012, 08:04

S'up petal?

BoredBloke
22nd June 2012, 08:08
Driving from London to Rochdale this evening via Worcester to pick up my son and then go out for a cyrry with him. Tomorrow might watch the torch as it passes through the village we live in, but might not. Fix his PC as he's cocked it up. Might take him to the dogs on Saturday night as he likes this. Sunday fart around the house, tea at the moter in laws and then drive him back to worcester and me back to London. Both my wife are daughter are away at the mo, so it's a me and James weekend!

Mich the Tester
22nd June 2012, 08:08
What have YOU got planned?

I had planned to have friend over to dinner tonight if he did not got a prison sentence at hearing yesterday. In the end he got 6 months suspended for one year - and a tag meaning he has to be at home 9pm-7am. So Mrs BP will bag dinner up and I will take to him.

Tomorrow morning is a run. Then being a taxi taking kids to 11+ school - then will take baby bp somewhere. Then I have a friend calling from Geneva - I have recommended him for a job over there.

Sunday is my family (well the ones I speak to) coming over. I shall inform the police to have the usual riot squad on standby. Might not be so bad as my bro(the 1para one) is trying to get me to recommended him for a job so there is a chance he might behave.

I hate busy weekends. I prefer it when I have a chance to get bored.

Riding to bike shop to get triathlon bars, then going for a first training session at the swimming pool, then lots of eating, jazz concert tomorrow evening then a lazy Sunday.

chef
22nd June 2012, 08:09
watching Germany beat Greece tonight
then ideally watching England beat Italy on Sunday so that next Thursdays Germany V England match will be a win win situation either way, but i honestly don't think England have a serious chance.. IMO

other than that new house viewing and playing will my new raspberry pi

oh and waiting 2 more days for the new 3Tb disk to rebuild RAID 5 in my NAS.. 4 days total !!

SupremeSpod
22nd June 2012, 08:09

Let me know where it is, I've just got my dancing shoes back from the menders.

Lockhouse
22nd June 2012, 08:11
Just for a change I'm decorating, but have nearly finished the two front bedrooms. We had the builders in yesterday fitting some sliding wardrobes and drawer units and measuring up for new skirting - I'm buying the wooden floor this weekend for one of the rooms which I want laid before the skirting. Jobwise I'm emulsioning and glossing.

Also I'm selling one, possibly two classic cars at the moment (I'm thinking of keeping the second one but don't tell the missus) and have at least one viewing booked for the weekend. We had a celeb viewing them both last week (I can't say who) who wanted one but their garage wasn't big enough.

On Saturday night we're going to the local Italian to help some friends celebrate their engagement and on Sunday evening the Father in Law is coming in (he lives next door) for dinner and to watch the footie.

All in all a reasonably busy one, but they all seem to be these days.

Gonzo
22nd June 2012, 08:28
Where I am it is getting dark early and cold in the evenings so I am going around to a friend's house (who is Scottish) and we are having a Christmas dinner and celebrations.

It makes perfect sense to us but there are southern hemisphere people coming too, for whom traditional Christmas dinner means a barbecue, so I am not sure what they will make of it.

norrahe
22nd June 2012, 08:31
Sat: got a friend coming for dinner so most of the day will be spent prepping for that
Sun: lazy day, maybe go to the local jazz bar for some live jazz

FiveTimes
22nd June 2012, 08:36
out for a curry tonight with friends.
Saturday taking the kids to a festival in a local village so they can help promote their swim club (Olympic themed)
Sat evening - might all go out for a meal.
Sunday - eldest has work until 1pm, youngest has a talent show at 3pm. looks like roast dinner at 5 is the best plan

MarillionFan
22nd June 2012, 08:36
What are your symptoms? Don't go to a doctor - just request advice from the cuk collective wisdom and we will have you fighting fit in no time!

Went to be all achy. Woke up shivering in the night, teeth chattering, terrible dreams, bit delirious. Then 6am, sweating, headache, bunged up, aches & pains. Took some pills, OJ, back to bed.

Think it's a mild case of the black death ebola aids virus again.

FiveTimes
22nd June 2012, 08:37
Went to be all achy. Woke up shivering in the night, teeth chattering, terrible dreams, bit delirious. Then 6am, sweating, headache, bunged up, aches & pains. Took some pills, OJ, back to bed.

Think I'm just a big girls blouse

ftfy

Mich the Tester
22nd June 2012, 08:39

Black death was caused by bacteria. The other two are viral diseases. Get it right!

HTH

CUK Resident Unqualified Microbiologist.

MarillionFan
22nd June 2012, 08:40
ftfy

:eek:

Missus has talked about getting an undertaker around to measure me up.

(I'm still fricking invoicing though)

BrilloPad
22nd June 2012, 08:53

How did you know? Did some of the cuk posters make sense?

:eek:

Missus has talked about getting an undertaker around to measure me up.

(I'm still fricking invoicing though)

I hope she got you more life insurance first?

Sounds more like aids to me. I reckon a few cups of green tea will sort you out.

hyperD
22nd June 2012, 08:54
Easy relaxing weekend for me.

Got a new cookbook "Rasoi: New Indian Kitchen" and shall be trying some of the recipes from there.

Also might have a sniff of the new game The Secret World.

Praying that clients do not do their usual and send an email at 4:59pm with demands as is normally their wont....!

cailin maith
22nd June 2012, 15:07
Seeing my sis tomorrow & not sure about Sunday... whatever it is, it will have to be something to help entertain the little one too.

Will the fecking weather improve?? I'm so bored of the rain :(

SimonMac
22nd June 2012, 15:11
Heading back to God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire after a few weekends traveling to Somerset to see the kids, I have a house with rooms in various stages of renovation but am feeling very CBA so will plan on doing very little

Diver
22nd June 2012, 15:14
I will be working if it's raining (Can take time off when it's not then) Working on garden & outbuildings if it stops raining long enough for the swamp to drain a bit.

May watch some movies this weekend.

Watched that "Woman in Black" last night. It was far better than I expected.

Wife is currently stuck into "50 Shades of Grey" so doubt I'll get her interested in anything else :D

d000hg
22nd June 2012, 15:18
Grand Prix and Football I expect in between maybe a bit of work on plan B tomorrow and perhaps out for afternoon tea on Sunday.

doodab
22nd June 2012, 15:19
I will be watching football, drinking beer and playing with the many flavours of random OS I've installed on my ESX box.

NotAllThere
22nd June 2012, 15:19
Enjoying the 25°C and sunny weather. Might nip down to the local pool for a swim. Curry tonight - the one I made last night. My weekend started yesterday lunchtime.

cailin maith
22nd June 2012, 15:20
Enjoying the 25°C and sunny weather.

:frown

Scoobos
22nd June 2012, 15:22
being a geek and playing Mass Effect 3 all weekend, with a bit of luck...

(I'm dreaming......)

oscarose
22nd June 2012, 15:25
Playing golf (probably in the rain).

:eyes

MarillionFan
22nd June 2012, 16:45
Start of the weekend for me. I'm off to bed. :sick

hyperD
22nd June 2012, 19:29
Start of the weekend for me. I'm off to bed. :sick

:(

Whisky mate, just whisky is the salve for your ailment.

Hope you get better.

scooby
22nd June 2012, 19:32
:(

Whisky mate, just whisky is the salve for your ailment.

Hope you get better.

Or man up. wimp. :eyes

BlasterBates
23rd June 2012, 15:49
Just loaded up the car with the gear because tonight we´re going to :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGCGIZAEsHk&feature=player_detailpage

:music: