• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

What have YOU got planned?

I had planned to have friend over to dinner tonight if he did not got a prison sentence at hearing yesterday. In the end he got 6 months suspended for one year - and a tag meaning he has to be at home 9pm-7am. So Mrs BP will bag dinner up and I will take to him.

Tomorrow morning is a run. Then being a taxi taking kids to 11+ school - then will take baby bp somewhere. Then I have a friend calling from Geneva - I have recommended him for a job over there.

Sunday is my family (well the ones I speak to) coming over. I shall inform the police to have the usual riot squad on standby. Might not be so bad as my bro(the 1para one) is trying to get me to recommended him for a job so there is a chance he might behave.

I hate busy weekends. I prefer it when I have a chance to get bored.

Think in going to be ill. Feel like tulipe at the moment.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      What are your symptoms? Don't go to a doctor - just request advice from the cuk collective wisdom and we will have you fighting fit in no time!

Comment

Sat: Lads 16th, Olympic torch at lunch, plan b meeting late PM
        Sun: Plan B meeting (+plan C!), time with my god daughter, then run back and watch the F1 on Sky Plus, maybe some beers for the footy.

General: As it looks like contracts exchanging for new house today, need to think about packing for the move next week!
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

S'up petal?
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Driving from London to Rochdale this evening via Worcester to pick up my son and then go out for a cyrry with him. Tomorrow might watch the torch as it passes through the village we live in, but might not. Fix his PC as he's cocked it up. Might take him to the dogs on Saturday night as he likes this. Sunday fart around the house, tea at the moter in laws and then drive him back to worcester and me back to London. Both my wife are daughter are away at the mo, so it's a me and James weekend!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              What have YOU got planned?

I had planned to have friend over to dinner tonight if he did not got a prison sentence at hearing yesterday. In the end he got 6 months suspended for one year - and a tag meaning he has to be at home 9pm-7am. So Mrs BP will bag dinner up and I will take to him.

Tomorrow morning is a run. Then being a taxi taking kids to 11+ school - then will take baby bp somewhere. Then I have a friend calling from Geneva - I have recommended him for a job over there.

Sunday is my family (well the ones I speak to) coming over. I shall inform the police to have the usual riot squad on standby. Might not be so bad as my bro(the 1para one) is trying to get me to recommended him for a job so there is a chance he might behave.

I hate busy weekends. I prefer it when I have a chance to get bored.
              Riding to bike shop to get triathlon bars, then going for a first training session at the swimming pool, then lots of eating, jazz concert tomorrow evening then a lazy Sunday.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

watching Germany beat Greece tonight
                then ideally watching England beat Italy on Sunday so that next Thursdays Germany V England match will be a win win situation either way, but i honestly don't think England have a serious chance.. IMO

other than that new house viewing and playing will my new raspberry pi

oh and waiting 2 more days for the new 3Tb disk to rebuild RAID 5 in my NAS.. 4 days total !!
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Let me know where it is, I've just got my dancing shoes back from the menders.

Comment

Just for a change I'm decorating, but have nearly finished the two front bedrooms. We had the builders in yesterday fitting some sliding wardrobes and drawer units and measuring up for new skirting - I'm buying the wooden floor this weekend for one of the rooms which I want laid before the skirting. Jobwise I'm emulsioning and glossing.

Also I'm selling one, possibly two classic cars at the moment (I'm thinking of keeping the second one but don't tell the missus) and have at least one viewing booked for the weekend. We had a celeb viewing them both last week (I can't say who) who wanted one but their garage wasn't big enough.

On Saturday night we're going to the local Italian to help some friends celebrate their engagement and on Sunday evening the Father in Law is coming in (he lives next door) for dinner and to watch the footie.

All in all a reasonably busy one, but they all seem to be these days.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X