• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am not sure if this is the internet at its best, or worst?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure if this is the internet at its best, or worst?!

Breathtaking Photographs Of Animals Inside The Womb | So Bad So Good

The pictures are amazing, but has technology gone too far, is nothing scared any more?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Technology FTW: BBC News - Tumour op in womb saves foetus

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Thats a clear cut case of technology doing good, but in terms of the original post, where it servers little purpose but to answer a question we didn't really need to know. Its nice having questions answered, but not everything needs to be understood, the mystery, the illusion, is sometimes better
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

The pictures are amazing, but has technology gone too far, is nothing scared any more?
        And just think at this exact moment, in places around the world, mad scientists are genetically creating a race of human-monkey soldiers with fricking lasers attached to their heads.

You heard it here first.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

So what poor women went for a scan and found that lot in there?

Reviving endangered species
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

asking & Answering questions are one of the big reasons technology advances.

Squeamish dismissal of such questions is something that should be left with the God botherers.

By all means ask what effect it will have on civilisation, but no nothing is sacred.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

That's Animal P0rn
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X