• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Santander

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santander

Aren't they a bit dodgy looking, financial wise? Just got a email asking if I'm interested in a contract with them in Milton Keynes. Tempted to reply with my going rate (which is always far too high for the UK) plus travel expenses (don't agents read CVs?)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Aren't they a bit dodgy looking, financial wise? Just got a email asking if I'm interested in a contract with them in Milton Keynes. Tempted to reply with my going rate (which is always far too high for the UK) plus travel expenses (don't agents read CVs?)
    UK branch is separate from the Spanish mothership as its still basically Abbey but re branded Santander UK, if the rate is good it wouldn't put me off contracting with them
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You're not looking for a long career and job security - worst that should happen is you lose a week or two's pay if they fold and really that's massively unlikely... getting canned early perhaps but hey that's contracting.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

How long is the contract? I think they are safe for the next 12 months.

Comment

I still feel comfortable banking with them
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

UK branch is doing absolutely fine last I heard.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Are they offering you a contract or a take over ?

Comment

Working...
              X