PDA

View Full Version : Best uses for a dead cat?

BrilloPad
22nd June 2012, 13:45
Last night got woken at 12:30am. Cat had a mouse and was trying to wake up the whole house to let them know. Tried to get them out of the door but would not leave so I wrestled mouse off the cat and put it in the food bin.

I hate cats.

Anyone want a nice pair of winter gloves?

AtW
22nd June 2012, 13:49
I wrestled mouse off the cat

Man trying to rescue mouse from cat gets plague (http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2012/06/14/20120614oregon-man-cat-mouse-plague.html)

Nice knowing you ...

Diver
22nd June 2012, 13:55
Best uses for a dead cat?

cat tikka masala

Sorted

And don't for one minute believe that you haven't eaten cat or dog if you have eaten oriental or Asian restaurant or takeaway meals :D

SimonMac
22nd June 2012, 13:58
Dead cat helicopter: Best of YouTube (VIDEO) | canada.com (http://blogs.canada.com/2012/06/04/best-of-youtube-dead-helicopter-cat/)

OwlHoot
22nd June 2012, 13:58
Last night got woken at 12:30am. Cat had a mouse and was trying to wake up the whole house to let them know. Tried to get them out of the door but would not leave so I wrestled mouse off the cat and put it in the food bin.

I hate cats.

Anyone want a nice pair of winter gloves?

The cat must think you are an ungrateful brute, or extremely stupid.

That was a valuable present it was bringing you!

BrilloPad
22nd June 2012, 14:28
The cat must think you are an ungrateful brute, or extremely stupid.

Sounds like the cat posts on cuk. :igmc:

Lockhouse
22nd June 2012, 14:41
We had two dead rabbits brought in early this morning. One was left complete on the kitchen floor, obviously for our breakfast, the other, just a head and some entrails, was all over the cat basket.

We normally get something brought in every morning this time of year (we back onto a field). We've got four cats. Two of them bring stuff in. One sticks to shrews and mice but the other (who brought in the rabbits) will bring in anything he can get through the cat flap. We've had bunnies (never two in one night though), squirrels, birds etc.

BrilloPad
22nd June 2012, 14:44
the other will bring in anything he can get through the cat flap.

Reminds me of a friend who was disturbed by thumping on cat flap. The cat was trying to drag a pork chop through it.

He asked all the neighbours - but no-one was missing one.

Imagine you pork chop dinner just vanishing without trace!

ASB
22nd June 2012, 14:49
You need this to choose:-

A Hundred and One Uses of a Dead Cat: Amazon.co.uk: Simon Bond: Books (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hundred-One-Uses-Dead-Cat/dp/0413776905/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1340376494&sr=8-2)

Lockhouse
22nd June 2012, 14:59
Reminds me of a friend who was disturbed by thumping on cat flap. The cat was trying to drag a pork chop through it.

Many years ago my wife had a cat who brought in someone's Sunday roast.

OwlHoot
22nd June 2012, 15:33

Heard a scratching noise outside the door in my lodgings the other day, and on investigating found it was one of the cats trying to open the bathroom door to have a drink from the dripping tap. Sometimes it even tries to turn the tap with its paw! This is the cat that's obsessed with my car, often sleeping on the roof.

I'm sure if it could hold a spanner and talk, it could be trained up as a plumber or a car mechanic. (Actually based on most plumbers I've met, the talking would be optional and grunting would be quite adequate.)