• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did we cover this? - No charge for rapist!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did we cover this? - No charge for rapist!

Rapist killer even!!

So agree with this!

BBC News - No charge for Texas dad who killed daughter's rapist
    Last edited by scooby; 22 June 2012, 18:46. Reason: missed the word killer out... Rapist killer is what i meant.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

I wonder what would have happened in this supposedly "civilized" country. I think I can guess the answer.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      I think I can guess the answer.
      Didn't have to think hard about that one.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I hope the little girl was aware of the fact that daddy destroyed the monster. It may help her with her nightmares to come.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I think it did get covered, but there's no harm in repeating a story with a happy ending.

Comment

I wonder what would have happened in this supposedly "civilized" country. I think I can guess the answer.
            Home owner will not face charges over burglar's stabbing death | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Shopkeeper will not be charged over death of intruder | UK news | The Guardian

Householder cleared over fatal stabbing of intruder | UK news | guardian.co.uk

New Law to allow killing in self-defence | World news | The Guardian

I can only presume you don't agree with what happened to the rapist
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
              I think it did get covered, but there's no harm in repeating a story with a happy ending.
              I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

If I was the father encountering that situation, I would get charged as I would ensure that the bastard lived but would walk the earth for the rest of his days regretting what he did and what I did to him as a result.

Comment

There are some good stories - but I still resent what happened to Tony Martin.

Like everyone else I was so pleased with the ending. After what happened it was the best outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    There are some good stories - but I still resent what happened to Tony Martin.

Like everyone else I was so pleased with the ending. After what happened it was the best outcome.
                    he should have shot them in his house. By the time he did shoot them they were not a threat any more (or at least for the time being).
                    Even American law don't take kindly to burglars being shot on the way out
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X