• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ireland down under - oh dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland down under - oh dear

Ireland are taking a right tonking from NZ, 53-0 and 15 mins to go. Come on the Paddies! Give us a try!

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Ireland are taking a right tonking from NZ, 53-0 and 15 mins to go. Come on the Paddies! Give us a try!
    Enjoying this one!

Think England may sneek a win in SA later on.

one day at a time

Comment

I thought Germany's 4 to Greece's 2 was bad enough. Don't the irish have a goalkeeper?

Comment

Paddy is getting hammered in the ODI cricket too vs. the convicts

The taffs are holding up so far in the rugby...

At least a good sporting day on the box, no golf due to waterlogging
        Last edited by oscarose; 23 June 2012, 10:56. Reason: error
        one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
          Paddy is getting hammered in the ODI cricket too vs. the convicts

The taffs are holding up so far in the rugby...

At least a good sporting day on the box, no golf due to waterlogging
          I spent the afternoon supporting my son's junior golf team at an away match in Letchworth, where the rain held off.

It meant I only caught a few minutes of South Africa v England in the clubhouse. A decent performance by all accounts, despite losing our five-eighths to injury early doors. I did see skipper J.P. get himself sin-binned though, silly sod.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            I spent the afternoon supporting my son's junior golf team at an away match in Letchworth, where the rain held off.

It meant I only caught a few minutes of South Africa v England in the clubhouse. A decent performance by all accounts, despite losing our five-eighths to injury early doors. I did see skipper J.P. get himself sin-binned though, silly sod.
            T'was a decent effort by England and could have nicked it at the end. Despite the 2-0 series defeat, IMO they are still going the right direction since the world cup shambles.

I realised yesterday morning, I was indeed watching a recording of Wales vs. Aus when I posted in a slight haze.
            one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
              T'was a decent effort by England and could have nicked it at the end. Despite the 2-0 series defeat, IMO they are still going the right direction since the world cup shambles.
              I'm quite excited about the new England regime. This tour seemed to me to be partly about finding the right stuff who can compete with Saffer intensity. England were overrun a bit in the first game and a half, but I think the second game and a half shows they are on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Fecking amateurs.

The Welsh team managed to lose 96 - 6 some years ago.

It was our finest hour.

Or 90 minutes as the case might be.
                Or even 80 minutes as the case might be.

Comment

Working...
                X