• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Cameron suggests cutting housing benefit for under-25s

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Cameron suggests cutting housing benefit for under-25s

BBC News - David Cameron suggests cutting housing benefit for under-25s

Oh Lordy. Who voted this clown in again?

The worrying thing is we have a Prime Minister who actually thinks in this simplistic, knee-jerk Daily Mail fashion.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Yes, Cameron is full of ideas how to stimulate growth of economy and create a lot of jobs to reduce unemployment and thus welfare state

Comment

There is a massive amount of 'daft wee girls' that spit out sprogs to get a free house. Often to get away from the house and their parents who are 16 years older than them. Idiots who were too young to handle the responsibility of parenthood. The circle continues.

I got a degree, got a job, got a career to get a house. Some people get a quick knee trembler.

Who Is kidding who?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        There is a massive amount of 'daft wee girls' that spit out sprogs to get a free house.
        He should have done it 2 years ago - right now he (and the country) needs some proper pro-growth policies, best with tax cuts - to do that he needs to cut public expenditure proper and if his best way of doing it is throwing single mums with kids to street then he'd unlikely be able to cut any taxes on the back of it.

Cameron is an idiot whose allowed himself to be carried by the stream to inevitable loss at next General Election.

I'll be voting for Monster Looney party next time and if they don't field local candidate I will!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          He should have done it 2 years ago - right now he (and the country) needs some proper pro-growth policies, best with tax cuts - to do that he needs to cut public expenditure proper and if his best way of doing it is throwing single mums with kids to street then he'd unlikely be able to cut any taxes on the back of it.

Cameron is an idiot whose allowed himself to be carried by the stream to inevitable loss at next General Election.

I'll be voting for Monster Looney party next time and if they don't field local candidate I will!
          A government has to be polyphonic. One issue at one time will not work.

Comment

A government has to be polyphonic. One issue at one time will not work.
            This Govt is sound deaf.

I wish they were also mute.

HTH

Comment

I'm still debating whether I should spend the next 25 years paying for a lorry of bricks and cement.. And this guys not making it any easier. Gone are the good days of being able to realistically have your own property...

Sometimes I think I should just spend it all. Go travelling, then join the queue when I'm back. Working 70hr weeks will never pay off with a govvy think this. Annoyingly I voted for them.

Comment

This Govt is sound deaf.

I wish they were also mute.

HTH
                I do not think they are, the lower orders have been getting away with "I hate my mum, I hate this house, I am going to get pregnant on my 16th and get a free house" thinking for a long time much to the disgust of the upper ranks.

Dave is doing something about it.

Comment

Dave is doing something about it.
                  He has not done anything - he just voiced some idea that in all probability won't be implemented.

My guess is that he probably wants a new scandal to distract papers from current tax avoidance tulip.

Maybe he should start a war with Syria.

Comment

My guess is that he probably wants a new scandal to distract papers from current tax avoidance tulip.
                    Carr will be forgotten in about 20 minutes. He got it then the rest of the names were 'nice people', there was clear ending of this when Sir Chris Hoy's name got mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                    X