• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'What sort of f***king **** would leave a kid in the pub?'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'What sort of f***king **** would leave a kid in the pub?'

Not the guy pictured below, but read on ...

The audience watching Carr perform at Stockport on Friday were shocked by the outburst which saw the comedian use the C-word when referring to the Prime Minister, according to The People.

He said: 'What sort of f***king **** would leave a kid in the pub?'

'He's a very bad man. What have I ever said about him? Literally f***ing thousands of things.'

His quips were met with applause from the 1,200 strong crowd.

He also mocked Cameron for breaking off talks with Barack Obama over his tax affairs.

He said: 'You know you're a d*** when the Prime Minister breaks off from the G20 summit.

'He's having a meeting with Obama, says excuse me Obama, there's something I need to deal with, Jimmy Carr's a f***ing d***'.

Jimmy Carr's foul mouth attack on Cameron for branding comic's tax avoidance 'morally wrong' | Mail Online

Jimmy wank your giblets up your arsesole

Comment

Jimmy Carr's the sort of guy I'd like to smack in the mouth for fun.
      Can't stand the bloke or his style of so called comedy.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Class, Cameron is a complete joke, half his cabinet and many of his donors are dodging tax, bet he won't single them out. Yet another nail in his coffin, I'll be surprised if he makes it to the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          To be fair, in this instance he did have right of redress.

Cameron can be accused of abusing his position as PM to single out a citizen of the UK. We all know where that kind of thing can lead.

"Will no one rid me of this turbulent Priest?"

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post

Cameron can be accused of abusing his position as PM to single out a citizen of the UK. We all know where that kind of thing can lead.

Sorry, there are two comedians I can't stand. Cameron and Carr, what a double act
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Granted Carr is not a priest but given immunity I reckon there are a few million who will attack him for fun.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Granted Carr is not a priest but given immunity I reckon there are a few million who will attack him for fun.
                Clueless f*ckers who don't know the difference between "Avoidance" and "Evasion"?

Yep, a very wise man once said "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups".

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Yes. But given a choice between punching Jimmy and DC I would punch DC.

Comment

Cameron can be accused of abusing his position as PM to single out a citizen of the UK.

Bliar started illegal war, blatantly ignored cabinet style of Govt and still could not be charged for abuse of power or just criminal incompetency, just how the fook you think Cameron is abusing his position by stating the obvious?

Now if he called Home Office minister and ordered to arrest Carr for grand theft tax(i) then he'd deserve to get small slap on a write (PM, not Carr who by now should have been doing stand up comedy in prison showers).

Comment

Working...
                    X