• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Lonesome George

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Lonesome George

The eldest virgin in the world dies
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Cue the sackcloth and ashes brigade in the comments:

The only species proliferating on the planet these days seem to be rats, cockroaches ..... and humans. The last on this list are destroying everything else in their path.
    - sandy, outer space - thank God!, 25/6/2012 06:53

Sorry love, but the earth is what it is, and humans are what they are. Now, there must be a kettle somewhere in outer space that needs putting on...

Comment

Phew! I just checked. AtW is fine.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

RIP brother..

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Phew! I just checked. AtW is fine.

Sorry ATW but it was funny
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I visited the Galapogos Islands in the 80's, fantastic place and well worth a visit.

Comment

Pity he didn't know MTT...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                I visited the Galapogos Islands in the 80's, fantastic place and well worth a visit.
                If we'd left the Galapogos Islands alone in the first place then maybe George wouldn't have been so "lonesome".

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                  If we'd left the Galapogos Islands alone in the first place then maybe George wouldn't have been so "lonesome".
                  We were dropping off supplies to a research team on the islands, from WWF and some university I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    poor George.
                    Tortoises are slow at the best of times, but I was wondering how one with a boner ever manages to get anywhere at all ?

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X