• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Forum's Finest Fillies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Forum's Finest Fillies

On the back of the Apple or Pear's debate, who is the forum pin up of choice, ladies please feel free to add pictures to boost, erm your chances!
    Zippy
    4.76%
    Mary Poppins
    19.05%
    Cojak
    14.29%
    Norraje
    0.00%
    K2P2
    2.38%
    Halo Jones
    4.76%
    Pogle
    0.00%
    Gentile
    4.76%
    Already Packed
    0.00%
    Sue Ellen
    0.00%
    Cail Maith
    2.38%
    NorthernLadyUK
    21.43%
    AndyW's Mum
    26.19%
    Last edited by SimonMac; 25 June 2012, 13:15.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

This is a bit like trying to find a fruit drop in packet of sweets from Weasleys Wizard Wheezes.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Looks like AtW's conquest list to me but don't know what has gone so wrong in his life for my missus to be on there.....
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

And you think I'm stupid enough to vote against any of the ladies on here!

They are All fine by me
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Comment

Whoops sorry, I thought it said the forum's finest willies.

Comment

I've never met any of the fillies listed, and I've only ever seen a picture of Cojak. So I'll vote for her.

Comment

Looking at the scores so far, either AndyW's mum is a cracker or the rest, er, aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Looking at the scores so far, either AndyW's mum is a cracker or the rest, er, aren't.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    I've never met any of the fillies listed, and I've only ever seen a picture of Cojak. So I'll vote for her.
                    The fact that she's a mod has got nothing to do with it of course

Ps. was it the picture where she was drunk and doing that thing with the..........well you know what I mean. that thing you PM'd us all about a few months back that you were going to write into playboy about................you know, the one where I tried to talk you out of going public with it, and had to threaten you to stop you in the end, just to protect her honour.
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X