• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dim Prawn next in the firing line?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dim Prawn next in the firing line?

"It would only be fair!" (c) Dawn Primarolo 2000

The minister in charge of tax credits should be sacked, the Liberal Democrats have said.

Figures show a total of £1.8bn in tax credits was overpaid in 2004/5 in 1.96 million claims. In 2003/4 £2.2bn was paid out in 1.88 million claims.

Lib Dem spokesman David Laws says Paymaster General Dawn Primarolo should pay for the problems with her job.

Then Tony Blair apologised for blunders which he admitted had caused hardship and distress to some claimants.
    I think CUK should hold a virtual party!

Oi, I ain't dun nuffink, right!

Comment

Please don't post pictures of that woman up on here. I almost lost my very expensive lunch...

...good news though!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Just for you hyper -

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          Please don't post pictures of that woman (Dim Prawn) up on here.
          Wouldn't you? Even out of spite? I used to think she was a bit of a fox. I must admit she's ageing a bit now.

Comment

Hardhsip and distress for claimants!!!!! They wrote most of the overpayment off last year and who pays for that?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Just for you hyper -
              That reminds me, I have a letter to post!
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                That reminds me, I have a letter to post!
                Love letter to luvely Cherie?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  "It would only be fair!" (c) Dawn Primarolo 2000
                  Nice idea, but I doubt she will go.

Very good at keeping her head down is Ms Prim. Notice how she's hardly ever interviewed on radio or TV nowadays. Sends along her wonky-gobbed gimp Stephen Timms to take all the flak.

Last appearance on...
                  Newsnight: Aug 2003
                  Question Time: Mar 2002

One of Labour's worst!
                  Last edited by bogeyman; 2 June 2006, 12:18. Reason: Pedant pacifying

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                    Sends along her wonky-gobbed gimp Stephen Timms to take all the flak.
                    Ah, so that's what he's for.

Comment

Working...
                    X