• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Queen tells the Duchess of Cambridge to curtsy to the 'blood princesses’

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Queen tells the Duchess of Cambridge to curtsy to the 'blood princesses’

The Queen tells the Duchess of Cambridge to curtsy to the 'blood princesses’ - Telegraph

Have they really got nothing better to worry about?

Who could blame Kate for telling the queen to go swivel and put her first in order of precedence - or she will divorce William.....

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The Queen tells the Duchess of Cambridge to curtsy to the 'blood princesses’ - Telegraph

Who could blame Kate for telling the queen to go swivel and put her first in order of precedence - or she will divorce William.....
    Well she is willing to blow William to get into the Palace, why would curtsying be a problem?

Comment

I credited you with more intelligence.

Comment

Is that a curtsey, it looks more like moving one's leg across one's body and supporting oneself with one's umbrella. And it's not even reigning.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post

I credited you with more intelligence.
          that was very foolish of you! you need to listen to CM more.

Comment

I just loved that HIGNFY clip where Charles/Camilla get to end of verse 1 of God save the queen and walk off - when verse 2 starts!

Comment

I just loved that HIGNFY clip where Charles/Camilla get to end of verse 1 of God save the queen and walk off - when verse 2 starts!
              Is that the verse about killing scotsmen?

Comment

It's part of protocol - if it's not set then it can cause civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Is that the verse about killing scotsmen?
                  Nope.

This is my favourite verse.

From France and Pretender
                  Great Britain defend her,
                  Foes let them fall;
                  From foreign slavery,
                  Priests and their knavery,
                  And Popish Reverie,
                  God save us all.

Comment

They didn't even sing it properly. They didn't sing the la-la-la's.

Comment

Working...
                    X