• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair 2: Would you vote for him again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair 2: Would you vote for him again?

Could he become PM again or is it pure fantasy island?

Tony Blair: I would be prime minister again

If he did I'd tell Russia to bomb us

Comment

Not a chance in hell. His lying and deceit has already become plain for everybody to see.

Comment

I think I have posted way to much on CUK today, perhaps 10x more than I have ever done before.... What is happening to me?!

Comment

I never voted for him, or rather for the Labour party, in any of the elections. He was, and still is, a little turd on the shoe of politics.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            I think I have posted way to much on CUK today, perhaps 10x more than I have ever done before.... What is happening to me?!
            I assume this is one of those rare times of the week where you are between contracts?!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I assume this is one of those rare times of the week where you are between contracts?!
              Still in my crappy contract.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                I never voted.... for the Labour party
                I did. Once. In a Student Union election.

They were the least left wing option available.

Comment

Would happily not vote for him again.

Comment

Sad to say but if he does decide to run again, he will become PM.

He has the extremely lucky position of being able to say 'It was all Gordon, he was Chancer of the Exchq and he messed up all the good that I did'

People will believe him and the Labour Party itself is collectively weak and would snap at the chance of him becoming leader again.

Comment

Working...
                    X