• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Avatar 2, 3, and maybe 4, on the cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avatar 2, 3, and maybe 4, on the cards

And despite dying in the first one, Sigourney Weaver is back. Due out in 2015, which means I will see it in about 2018.

James Cameron to helm a hat-trick of Avatar sequels simultaneously | Mail Online

She is one tough ***** - her and Sara Conner

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      More material Alexei?

The first was tulipe and the rest won't be any better.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Yeah, she died at least once in the Alien films, so a bit of death doesn't stop her.

Comment

Really crappy movie. If anything he should take the hint from Matrix part 2 and 3. Oh and if any of you planning to watch Prometheus, dont bother. It's horrible.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Really crappy movie. If anything he should take the hint from Matrix part 2 and 3. Oh and if any of you planning to watch Prometheus, dont bother. It's horrible.
            I thought Prometheus was OK, wouldn't say it horrible. Avatar was good if you watched it at a good 3d cinema, I don't think they should make another one though let alone 3 .

Comment

I fell asleep 15 mins from the end of Avatar. Still cant be arsed to find out what happened.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I am surprised nobody has come out in defence of Avatar, the first one was the best film in recent times IMO. aside from the unbelievable graphics, special effects and visuals I find the idea behind it all to be genius.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  I am surprised nobody has come out in defence of Avatar, the first one was the best film in recent times IMO. aside from the unbelievable graphics, special effects and visuals I find the idea behind it all to be genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    The first was tulipe and the rest won't be any better.
                    I disagree, but it needed to be watched in IMAX or other decent 3D cinema, sorry I agree with Russell.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X