• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dwarfs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwarfs

I seem to be seeing them around a lot more these days.

There is one by the bus stop most days I go to the pub, and there must be a dating site or something because I saw a nice couple in Tescos the other week. In fact she looked mighty attractive

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

There is one by the bus stop most days I go to the pub, and there must be a dating site or something because I saw a nice couple in Tescos the other week. In fact she looked mighty attractive

SASGuru is having to use public transport these days.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

One of my all time favourite ads (which was unsurprisingly banned) featured dwarves.

It was for a car (can't remember which one) but the whole idea of the advert was emphasise it was the smallest 6 cylinder car on the market.

The advert began by showing 6 dwarves stood in a line with the sound of an engine ticking over in the background.
      Then when the engine revved, they all jumped up and down in a synchronised manner mimicking the motion of the pistons.

Don't think this was ever on tv, must have seen it at the flicks.

Comment

Did you know that statistically six out of seven dwarfs are not happy
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

You don't pass them on your way to work then.

Comment

American Pie moment?

You are Steve Stiffler and ICMFP.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I know loads of them and they are a right good laugh, and all this politically correct rubbish of not using them for pantomimes and films is putting them out of work, as one pointed out to me what else is he going to do, its well paid work for them and they don't care about the stereotyping they just want to make a living using their talent the same as the rest of us

Comment

I knew a Chinese dwarf called Ho once. Every time I greeted him some liberal leftie would complain I was being 'shortist'.

Comment

Did you hear about the dwarf psychic who escaped from prison?

Police have announced there is a small medium at large!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Is this the same as Dwarves?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X