• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British workers for Bombay Jobs!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British workers for Bombay Jobs!!!

Natwest meltdown: The real scandal at RBS is how it sacked thousands of UK workers and sent their jobs abroad | Mail Online

That looks suspiciously like an 'NT Workstation' splashscreen on the PC in the middle of the picture.

And someone please wake up Rajiv at the bottom right.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Talking of which, anyone ever been to an Indian restaurant/takeaway and seen a white person working there?

So much for equal opportunities eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Talking of which, anyone ever been to an Indian restaurant/takeaway and seen a white person working there?

Yep, plenty.

Comment

I actually worked in an indian takeaway for a bit.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

To be fair though, when I go to a curry house, I don't really want to see white people working there. They should be staffing the chippy and McD's. Curry aint white mans work, best left to those who know their spices. I take my curry seriously.

Comment

The bar staff are quite often white, especially in the Muslim run establishments.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Stop being mean to the poor sub-continentals, it's hardly their fault. They give 100%.
                20% on monday, 20% on Tuesday.......................

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Please do not disturb me today, I am busy dusting off the old database - now where's that Assembler RACF CV?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Corrupt Indian Call Centre Workers Selling Personal Data Of Britons’ | Link Newspaper

The very same
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X