• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay, it's Friday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, it's Friday!

Plans for the weekend?

Not up to much. Will aim to do parkrun tomorrow morning and take it from there. A bit of cycling wouldn't go amiss either.

Off to Frankfurt next week for a couple of days, so will attempt to locate passport and suitable luggage and generally get self sorted. Unfortunately unlikely to get time to see much apart from hotel and office.

It's not just Friday, it's my final day in this gig.

New gig on Monday.

This weekend will mainly consist of boozing. And an early night on Sunday.

Comment

Lake swimming tonight. Mrs BP is in Wales so I have to get the train/bus.

Saturday = 115 mile cycle.

Sunday = group 17 mile cycle followed by 5 mile run followed by evening swimming training. Would like to take the kids strawberry picking (so Mrs BP can make jam) and take them on the newly opened cable car.

Comment

Wel that's another week that just went 'whoooooosh!!!'

Where's all the time going?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Wel that's another week that just went 'whoooooosh!!!'

Where's all the time going?
          You must be young. These days I think each year goes by like whooooooosh.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            You must be young. These days I think each year goes by like whooooooosh.
            Know that feeling
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Manchester tonight - Brothers 40th

rest of weekend recovering

Comment

I've got 21 items on my to-do list for the weekend.

Tomorrow, decorating, taking a spare bed to the daughter's as she's moving flat, more decorating. Have some work to do on the old cars plus clear half the garage to get one of the new cars in. Saturday night going to a housewarming.

Sunday, more decorating, end of month accounts, port my clothes from one place to the other as we've just had new bedroom furniture fitted. All the lights have gone in the hall and it's not bulbs, light gone in shower and behind the mirrors in the en-suite, hopefully have a swim in the afternoon and watch the footie.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

Tomorrow, decorating, taking a spare bed to the daughter's as she's moving flat, more decorating. Have some work to do on the old cars plus clear half the garage to get one of the new cars in. Saturday night going to a housewarming.

Sunday, more decorating, end of month accounts, port my clothes from one place to the other as we've just had new bedroom furniture fitted. All the lights have gone in the hall and it's not bulbs, light gone in shower and behind the mirrors in the en-suite, hopefully have a swim in the afternoon and watch the footie.
                  I've got 99 problems...
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

And back to work on Monday for a rest.

Comment

Working...
                    X