• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wales to be independant in a generation.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wales to be independant in a generation.

Independant Wales

I love living in Wales but an independant Wales might be a step too far.

With the vast majority of the population in the narrow coastal strip south of the M4 would the rest of the country be able to maintain an economy without the input from central gov?

Will they be able to spell by then?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      I'm terribly sorry, I've got a cold.

Comment

Will that mean we can get toll booths added to the Wales > England side of the bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Rwyf wrth fy modd y gallai sy'n byw yng Nghymru ond yn annibynnol Cymru yn gam yn rhy bell. Gyda byddai'r mwyafrif helaeth y boblogaeth yn y llain arfordirol gul gall de o'r M4 gweddill o economi'r wlad gynnal heb fewnbwn gan y llywodraeth ganolog?

Better?

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Rwyf wrth fy modd y gallai sy'n byw yng Nghymru ond yn annibynnol Cymru yn gam yn rhy bell. Gyda byddai'r mwyafrif helaeth y boblogaeth yn y llain arfordirol gul gall de o'r M4 gweddill o economi'r wlad gynnal heb fewnbwn gan y llywodraeth ganolog?

Better?

do you need a tissue ?
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Wales is like a teenager, always whining about being independent in their own incomprehensible lanugage but always coming back to you when they need money
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Can't see it, the population in the narrow coastal strip south of the M4 know when they're onto a good thing.

They have no time for the gogs either.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek View Post
                  Will that mean we can get toll booths added to the Wales > England side of the bridge?
                  Why would you pay to go to England

Oh and it's never gonna happen.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    do you need a tissue ?
                    No I have a sock
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X