• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you got worms?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you got worms?

The missus just downloaded 'Worms Armageddon' on the ipad. I used to love playing that on the PC

if anyone here fancies a wormy experience, let me know

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I've got the worms Armageddon and worms world party discs in the loft somewhere. Will see if I can locate them and install on an XP VM.

Comment

Team 17 have been continuing supporting Worms Armageddon, so there are patches and updates for Windows 7. When I had three months on the bench, I got quite far in it!
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Team 17 have been continuing supporting Worms Armageddon, so there are patches and updates for Windows 7. When I had three months on the bench, I got quite far in it!
        but can you play cross platform ?
        if OS is on w7 and I am on the ipad, can we party ?
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Haven't got worms (yet) but I have just downloaded Civilisation Revolutions on the iPad.. brilliant game.

And if you want to be addicted then download World of Goo and Osmos HD. Both great games.
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Worms is a classic; I even got it on the PS3 though it's not the same... I can imagine it transfers well to touch-screen though. Thanks for the tip.

I remember I even started coding my own version though it never got far, like most of my projects from back then... I also have unfinished racing and RTS games somewhere on an old HD in VC++ 6 format!
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I’ve heard that some German people live in Worms
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                And if you want to be addicted then download World of Goo and Osmos HD. Both great games.
                World of Goo is good but having played through it once I don't feel any compulsion to go back and try and beat old scores.
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                X