• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red wine all over cream sofa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red wine all over cream sofa

Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn!

If its leather youll be fine

Milan

Comment

I knocked a bottle of red wine over once and it poured all over the carpet.

So I sympathise.

A bit late now but just sponging it up is the best solution, as long as it's fresh. Also it is something you can get rid of with the right cleaning stuff.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        If its leather youll be fine

Milan
        WMBS++

We've just taken delivery of a couple of leather sofa's purely for the reason that wiping sticky baby residue off leather is a much easier process.

Comment

When you bought it, you did take out the ridiculously expensive stainguard insurance, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            When you bought it, you did take out the ridiculously expensive stainguard insurance, didn't you?
            Who Sir? Me Sir? Certainly did Sir.

Comment

Aren't you supposed to soak it up with salt or something?

Comment

You're a contractor

Chuck it out and buy a new one
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  You're a contractor

Chuck it out and buy a new one
                  Don't you make the butler use it or use it in your eco shed?

My wife's aunt went out with a deep sea diver in the seventies. Came back from a swim to find his rolex had been pinched. Oh well I will just buy another one he said! Divers are clearly overpaid.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Don't you make the butler use it or use it in your eco shed?

My wife's aunt went out with a deep sea diver in the seventies. Came back from a swim to find his rolex had been pinched. Oh well I will just buy another one he said! Divers are clearly overpaid.
                    Underpaid.

A diver I could never afford a Rolex.

Now I have a Rolex and a personal bodyguard to keep it safe while I'm swimming.

I haven't really but I could if I wanted to, honest
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X