• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday abroad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday abroad

Two weeks in Rhodes at a nice hotel in August, two adults £4000 all inclusive.

Good value, silly money, what do you think?

Good idea. Take the wife on a nice little holiday.

Comment

Is there a career related conference nearby?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

you stop in our road for half that

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Good idea. Take the wife on a nice little holiday.

Girlfriend would divorce me!

Comment

If only you had someone to take with you.

Online Dating - Travel The World | About Miss Travel

Membership Types
            Attractive Traveler: If you are a beautiful person who wants to travel for free, just signup as a "Attractive Traveler". Attractive Travelers are adventurous and open minded people who love to travel, but lacks the budget to do so. As such, you are looking to meet Generous members who are willing to pay for you to travel, or gift you frequent flyer miles which may be redeemed for free flights on all major airlines. Remember, as a Attractive Traveler, you get to use our website 100% Free.

Generous Traveler: If you are a generous sponsor, signup as a "Generous Traveler". Generous Travelers are generous members who are seeking to travel with a beautiful companion, and who are willing to pay for all travel expenses. Generous Travelers can use our website for free. Pay only when you decide to communicate with any Attractive Traveler.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              If only you had someone to take with you.

Online Dating - Travel The World | About Miss Travel
              I tried that once.
              I was going to take this blonde bombshell to Oz then NZ for 4 weeks. We had a meeting in the pub and she agreed to all my T&C's, sharing a bed, etc etc.
              Then I told her I couldnt really afford it , but I would giver a fiver for bj behind the pub.

She got all upset and shouted 'what sort of girl do you think I am?'

'we've already established that. all we are doing is haggling about the price'

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Girlfriend would divorce me!
                Better now rather than later when it will cost you a fortune.

Comment

interestingly enough - I was also looking at holidays in Rhodes in August - all inclusive for me the missus and the two kids...

I could see stuff from about £2400 upwards - where did you have in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    interestingly enough - I was also looking at holidays in Rhodes in August - all inclusive for me the missus and the two kids...

I could see stuff from about £2400 upwards - where did you have in mind?
                    Atlantica Imperial Resort in Kolymbia, Rhodes

Just over £3924 for two, room upgrade to superior double, taxi transfers.

Comment

Working...
                    X