• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red head all over cream sofa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red head all over cream sofa

Anyone know how to remove a stubborn red head off my cream sofa? She spends all day lounging around on it wearing small undies and I've a brunette lined up for Thursday?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Anyone know how to remove a stubborn red head off my cream sofa? She spends all day lounging around on it wearing small undies and I've a brunette lined up for Thursday?
    Have you tried paying your bill?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Have you tried paying your bill?
      I pay by direct debit. No nasty surprises.

Comment

You used too much rohypnol.

Best thing to do is to pass her onto atw.

Comment

This thread reeks of...
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Anyone know how to remove a stubborn red head off my cream sofa? He spends all day lounging around on it wearing small undies and I've a brunette lined up for Thursday?
            FTFY.
            Your transition from millionaire to impoverished gay boy is complete. You should have come out ages ago.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              FTFY.
              Your transition from millionaire to impoverished gay boy is complete. You should have come out ages ago.
              If you were any more in the closet, you'd be in Narnia.

Comment

Get a room you two!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Get a room you two!
                  Don't be gay, you big commie poof!

Comment

I was angry at an ex University mate who came to stay a few days because the cheap git didn't want to splash out on a Premier Inn. He arrived with a plastic bag full of 8 cans of larger, never offered to share and got drunk.

He awakened next morning in the spare room and was rather uncommunicative and slightly dismissive towards me and left. Turns out the wanka had got drunk and put pen/biro ink on my cream leather sofa and didn't admit to it and hid it before he left. I guess that is what you get in life (i.e. you turn into a wreck) if you marry a nightmare foreign woman, have a kid with her and live in a dead end low paid job - beware of this potential life lesson, don't end up like him.

There are lots of leather repair dyes out there on amazon.co.uk if you feel up to it. I bought 2 types and I've still yet to use them as the stain wasn't too bad.

If you can't respect other people and their belongings don't expect to get invited back.

Comment

Working...
                    X