• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wettest April, June on record

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wettest April, June on record

BBC News - Wettest June on record Met Office figures show

Ok so how many more years of this can we put up with? Summer is now officially the rainy season where we have consistent tropical downpours and being in Manchester means I have forgotten what a sunny day looks like.

My attitude has changed over the years from being annoyed to accepting that this is the reality of British weather and we have to either like it or lump it. I just need to get myself some proper wet gear ready for next summer.....

KUATB

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      last post on there was April.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        last post on there was April.
        I got in early

Comment

being in Manchester means I have forgotten what a sunny day looks like.
          Being in Manchester I'd be more surprised if you ever actually knew what a sunny day looks like...

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
            Being in Manchester I'd be more surprised if you ever actually knew what a sunny day looks like...

Living in Manchester doesn't mean you don't ever leave the damn place!

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
              What is this mythical fiery disc of whose tales you tease us with?

Comment

Living in Manchester doesn't mean you don't ever leave the damn place!
                LoL

Of course if you leave you may see what a sunny day looks like... mind you I live in "sunny surrey" and I am struggling to remember at the moment!

On me hols on a boat near Shepperton. Forecast is heavy rain followed by heavy showers, followed by more heavy rain...

Can everyone please get back into their range rovers and cause some global warming

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  What is this mythical fiery disc of whose tales you tease us with?
                  It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon...

Comment

Working...
                  X