• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perm to contracting with same company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perm to contracting with same company

Hi everyone. I could do with some advice. I'm currently serving my notice period in a permanent role with a view to switching to contracting. My current employer has asked if I would be willing to stay with them for another six months in a contracting role. This would obviously fall within IR35, with it being a Friday to Monday switch. What are your views on this in general, and what would I need the rate to be to take this into account? I've heard about the 'divide annual salary by a thousand' to get hourly rate, but presumably this is for roles outside of IR35. Thanks.

Working...
X