• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uranium Ore For Sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uranium Ore For Sale

And reasonably priced to boot!

Amazon.com: Uranium Ore: Industrial & Scientific
    Coffee's for closers

Do they deliver to Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Do they deliver to Iran?
      Yes
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

People also viewed....

Amazon.com: Canned Unicorn Meat: Toys & Games

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

As usual the reviews are classic

So glad I don't have to buy this from Libyans in parking lots at the mall anymore. January 21, 2009
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The comments are great!

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
              The comments are great!
              2,574 of 2,684 people found the following review helpful
              Ok for cleaning teeth, not so great for killing ants.. December 3, 2007
              By Nero Goldstein
              Picked this up for use in one of my kid's 'diversity' projects in school (Great Success!), and stuck the leftovers in the cabinet next to the baking soda.

Ran out of toothpaste, and remembered how you're supposed to be able to use baking soda to clean your teeth, so of course, I accidentally used this instead, and Wow! all I can say is, my teeth have never been cleaner! They sparkle, they tingle, and for some reason, they STAY clean now, no matter what. Highly recommended!

However, when I ran out of that fire-ant killer powder stuff, I figured I would try some for that too.

Big mistake!

Boy, it sure did not kill those ants!

Fortunately, those suckers get slower as they get bigger, so I have been able to use a shovel to take care of most of them, one at a time though, the sneaky devils.

And the darn trash man refuses to take them away..

I would have given this product 5 stars for the teeth and the project on embracing diversity, but I deducted one star because of the giant mutant ants.
              16 Comments | Was this review helpful to you?Yes
              No
              2,669 of 2,785 people found the following review helpful
              So glad I don't have to buy this from Libyans in parking lots at the mall anymore. January 21, 2009
              By Kyle J. Von Bose
              I bought this to power a home-made submarine that I use to look for prehistoric-era life forms in land-locked lakes around my home town in Alaska. At first I wasn't sure if this item would (or could) arrive via mail, but I was glad to see it showed up with no problems. Well, almost no problems.

Unfortuantly my mom opened my mail, because she does not respect people's privacy. She was pretty upset to see Uranium Ore. After a long argument and me running away from home again, she finaly stopped being such an idiot and I was able to get back to work.

The quality of this Uranium is on par with the stuff I was bying from the Libyans over at the mall parking lot, but at half the price! I just hope the seller does not run out, because I have many projects on my list including a night vision sasquatch radar, an electromagnetic chupakabra cage, a high velocity, aerial, weighted Mothman net and super heated, instant grill cheese sandwhich maker.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Uranium Ore For Sale

I thought it was going to be a thread about a space alien hooker
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                X