• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First it was plumbers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First it was plumbers...

now they want our souls as well!
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB
    What's the going rate for a soul these days?

Comment

Going rate

Well a 15 minute taxi ride from Warsaw airport to the station is about 30 zlotys so I think a sould would be about half that.
      There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
        What's the going rate for a soul these days?
        Eternal joy and peace with your Creator or eternal damnation, torment and hellfire.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Well couldn't we

Originally posted by Chico
          Eternal joy and peace with your Creator or eternal damnation, torment and hellfire.
          have damnation, torment and hellfire with a month or so of eternal joy and peace each year?
          Why not?

Comment

I heard that the first UK 'beating heart' transplant was carried out recently.
            Chico I have a question, whose soul will the recipient have ? his own or the donor.
            If the soul does not reside in the heart where does it hang out ?

Maybe it doesnt live anywhere, maybe there is no such thing. Having a soul is a nice idea but just because the garden is pretty doesnt mean there are fairies living down the bottom of it.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Poor Chico.
              Eternal damnation, torment and hellfire in his mind at this moment. Nothing afterwards.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                Well, I thought the current trend was for Africans. So now it's Poles. Funny old world.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Theres a pole somewhere else on here that can do Eternal Joy and torment for 330 quid so I guess its a bit more for everything

Comment

Working...
                  X