• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netherlands vs Russia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherlands vs Russia

Two beach volleyball teams in the photo. You can only pick one team, that being the whole team; no mixing of the two.

BBC Sport - London 2012: Netherlands and Russia qualify for beach volleyball

Take your pick.

Oh, by the way, this is a thread for the gents. Or girls who like girls.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I'll have the one with the big tits. Ie. The b cup
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I'll have the one with the big tits. Ie. The b cup
      The Dutch ones train near my house; their tits are bigger than you think; those bras compress them a bit.

Comment

I'll have the blue ones, all of them, please ask them to form an orderly queue. And send the first one in

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Two beach volleyball teams in the photo. You can only pick one team, that being the whole team; no mixing of the two.

BBC Sport - London 2012: Netherlands and Russia qualify for beach volleyball

Take your pick.

Oh, by the way, this is a thread for the gents. Or girls who like girls.
          Its been proven that with sufficient alcohol all girls like girls, also if MTT is the only gent on offer most will lez up too
          Last edited by SimonMac; 4 July 2012, 22:00.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No contest. Those crazy Dutch girls win by a country mile.

Comment

I'd be rushin to the Russians. But to be frank, if the Dutch stopped me, I wouldn't be too put out.

But I will be watching the cycling...

Not really safish for work, although not really that bad
              Last edited by Old Hack; 5 July 2012, 07:01.

Comment

They're too masculine for me. But I am an old sod and we don't like fit women...
                <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  I'd be rushin to the Russians. But to be frank, if the Dutch stopped me, I wouldn't be too put out.

But I will be watching the cycling...

Not really safish for work, although not really that bad
                  That looks the top half of a woman stuck on the bottom half of a man.

Anyway, beach volleyball is such a dull sport.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    That looks the top half of a woman stuck on the bottom half of a man.

Anyway, beach volleyball is such a dull sport.
                    I don't understand why so many chaps have an issue with toned, sporty women who have a little more muscle than your average girl; OK, I find the bodybuilding types hideous too, but I think Victoria Pendleton's got a fantastic body and not masculine at all.
                    Maybe it's because I'm a sportsman and sporty people find sporty people attractive.

Comment

Working...
                    X