• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most Haunted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Haunted

Out of interest, does anyone on this board watch the show?

that show

**has to be** a wind up? wandering around in the dark with noises which always sound somewhere else? things getting thrown but always off-camera? i watched it the other night when the resident mystic, derek, got [apparently] dragged by the arm along a tunnel in a coal mine. if that had happened to me i would have been out the mine and in the nearest pub for a swift bracer before you could say "spooks". not our derek. 2 minutes later, he's leading the charge down another tunnel.

it was only when i switched it off and turned off the lights to go upstairs that i heard a noise behind me and ...

Comment

Re: that show

Derek Acorah has been caught out on several occassions. The entire show is flakey, which is a shame because it's a very interesting idea.

Personally I don't believe in spirits or ghosts, but I find serious investigations interesting. Jane Goldman (aka Lucifer Box's wife) makes half-way decent programmes.

Comment

I think it is a load of Boll0cks but is absolutely brilliant entertainment.

I like the light orbs or what ever they call them. Little bits of dust if you ask me.

But by far the best ever episodes are when derek gets taken over by the ghost.

what was that ?? someone say something ?? did you say something ?? i didn't say anthing but i think i heard a little voice saying DIE

Comment

Ahhh....but did you ever see the one where he got possessed by the ghost of a chimpanzee...All Time Classic!!!!

Comment

I remember one of the first ones i watch which automatically turned me to not believe was when derek walked into a room firrst in line and jumped back, lost for words.

They were asking him what he saw and he couldn't explain it he kept saying it wasn't from this world ?? it had big round eyes. and started to describe the typical alien face.

OMG

another being when members of the crue kept getting their tops tugged and when the cameras were on them nothing happened but the second they were away bang "it happened again i feld it something is pulling on my jumper"

How about setting up cameras that cover all areas of the room and then everything will be caught. Surely it's a none fact when your scared your sense pick up more and the slightest fart can be misunderstood as a ghost laughing

Comment

ScouseCoops, are you pissed?

Comment

There was a classic one when they were looking for Dick Turpin, Derek got possessed and at some point said "Has anyone seen my Dick"

Comment

i remember that one amcdonald. I'm sure he was talking to someone called Mary and kept saying "mary like Dick"

Comment

Not as good as Shirley Ghostman

talking to somebody who belives in that rubbish

.....I'm seeing lots of money. You have a million pounds. But its not a lottery win - I can see doctors and machines.

Comment

Working...
                    X