• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Having a pot noodle on the bus?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a pot noodle on the bus?

BBC News - M6 Toll coach stopped by armed police

A police source told BBC Radio WM a passenger was seen pouring a liquid into a box, which then started smoking.

The 48 passengers on the Megabus Preston to London service were led off the coach and forced to sit apart in a cordon on the opposite carriageway.
    I opened my thermos, poured the water into my pot and this happened.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    BBC News - M6 Toll coach stopped by armed police

I opened my thermos, poured the water into my pot and this happened.
    It does rather sound like that, yes.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Your daily dose of terror. Can't let the proles stop being scared can we?

Comment

A Staffordshire Police spokeswoman said: "Following an initial assessment, we can confirm that no-one has been injured and that there is no danger to passengers at the scene or any other travellers who were on the motorway at that time.

"We are also not treating anyone as a suspect."
        It WAS a pot noodle!

What has happened to Britain? Wasn't it Britain where, as the German bombers hurled destruction onto London and the V2s smashed up whole streets, some old granny who'd just had her leg blown off said 'let's have a nice cup of tea and it'll all be alright'?

Wasn't it Britain where, as Al-Qaeda blew up half the underground, a chap covered in blood and glass calmly walked into a pub in Marylebone and asked for the cricket score?'
        Last edited by Mich the Tester; 5 July 2012, 12:39.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
        X