• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lydon on Question Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lydon on Question Time

I vowed I'd never watch it again but I might just make an exception tonight....

link

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    I vowed I'd never watch it again but I might just make an exception tonight....

link
    I like him because he's an entertaining character, but he is, and has always been, a tit.

Comment

I assume he will be talking about butter
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I assume he will be talking about butter
        No, he'll be talking sh1te, as usual in that ridiculously affected voice he puts on when he has an audience of people who he thinks might just remember him from 'back in the day'.

As an aside, I saw a televised interview whe did, once. Recalling how he felt about Sids death. Not only did he talk properly, he also sobbed on camera. Genuinely moving.

I don't know why he has to be such a c0ck when he could be so much better.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          As an aside, I saw a televised interview whe did, once. Recalling how he felt about Sids death. Not only did he talk properly, he also sobbed on camera. Genuinely moving.
          Bless his rotten socks.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Recalling how he felt about Sids death. Not only did he talk properly, he also sobbed on camera. Genuinely moving.
            Careful, I think I can hear Pacharan welling up yet again.

Comment

I'm not going to bother watching the travesty of cultural Marxist propaganda.

Mainly because I choose not to have a TV licence.

I shall cook a home made pizza instead!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Might get some truth rather than party lines from spineless cretins.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  I'm not going to bother watching the travesty of cultural Marxist propaganda.

Mainly because I choose not to have a TV licence.

I shall cook a home made pizza instead!
                  Funny enough, I feel the same way about that crass capitalist propaganda. And I like making pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Funny enough, I feel the same way about that crass capitalist propaganda. And I like making pizza.
                    Yeah, but you still pay for a TV licence!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X