• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help me choose a new car?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me choose a new car?

Polo to follow
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

You must be minted

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Polo to follow
      <groan>

Comment

Polo to follow
        Wait - is this related to the "is this the right time to buy a horse" thread?
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

I actually quite fancy a polo, the GTI one. 7 speed automatic twin clutch. In white please

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            I actually quite fancy a polo, the GTI one. 7 speed automatic twin clutch. In white please
            with a hole in the middle?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              with a hole in the middle?
              Where it's rusted through?

Comment

then go buy one.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

But won't you always have the feeling that people will think that you bought the Polo cause you could afford a Golf? Its the age old Porsche problem, no matter how good the Boxster is the only reason you buy one is because you can't afford a 911!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

But won't you always have the feeling that people will think that you bought the Polo cause you could afford a Golf? Its the age old Porsche problem, no matter how good the Boxster is the only reason you buy one is because you can't afford a 911!
                    It's a good point there seem to be quite a few 02/03 reg low ish mileage Boxsters around for 7-9K - now to me that is a bargain because yes it is not a 911 - but then it is also not costing 40k+

It is as cheap as equivalent S2000, TVR Griffiths, 350z etc so surely if looking for a two seater convertable - the Boxster is a good option?

No??

Comment

Working...
                    X