• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ooo. Just booked my first Regus meeting.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo. Just booked my first Regus meeting.

Someone requested a meeting with me and neither one of us could be bothered to drive to the office for it(3 hour round trip + £20 each for parking) so I've just booked my first Regus meeting space for a few hours.

£25 for a two hour meeting with coffee, stationary, wifi etc I thought was quite good.

I may do this more and more as opposed to spending the time travelling. Who do the panel use(if you do)?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Someone requested a meeting with me and neither one of us could be bothered to drive to the office for it(3 hour round trip + £20 each for parking) so I've just booked my first Regus meeting space for a few hours.

£25 for a two hour meeting with coffee, stationary, wifi etc I thought was quite good.

I may do this more and more as opposed to spending the time travelling. Who do the panel use(if you do)?
    It's nice to see suity's got a secretary as well.

It's his anniversary today so gprs and do his wife for him.

Back on topic. I like to meet a motorway service stations. The envelope is passes while we walk in opposite directions on the bridge.

Comment

The snug bar of "The Rat and Cockle".

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Mmmm. I could have done the service station. Didnt think of that.

Comment

I use Regus a lot. They have business lounges all over the place where you can work from with tea, coffee and internet access. The rooms aren't private but there is plenty of room for an informal meeting.

I'd prefer to not use Regus actually, but I can't find any other company with the same coverage for a similar price.

Comment

Mmmm. I could have done the service station. Didnt think of that.
            Up there for thinkin'. Down there for dancin'.

Comment

Who do the panel use(if you do)?
              The local public toilets?

Comment

The local posh hotel. If you don't mind sitting in a public area the cost with coffee and stuff is always less than the equivalent regus and its always more pleasant.

For London I use the Landmark outside just find the best country hotel.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                  The local public toilets?
                  I've already said I'm not meeting you and Eek there.

Comment

People come to see me. When/if you're in such an exalted position this may happen to you.

Hth.

Comment

Working...
                    X