• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Record for the shortest Wimbledon Mens Final about to fall...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Record for the shortest Wimbledon Mens Final about to fall...

<Place Holder>

Federer to win in straight sets
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Murray has beaten Federer before.

If they replaced the corporate suits with real fans Murray would win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      <Place Holder>

Federer to win in straight sets
      The market seems to favour a 3-0 or 3-1 victory to Fed. You can get 99-1 on the first set being 6-0.

I have a small bet on Murray at about 9-2 taken before the semi. I reckon he might just do it.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I heard Murray has won the greater number matches against Federer.

But have the feeling someone like Federer can raise his game when playing in a final at a big tournament that would put him in another league from Murrey entirely and leave him floundering like a fish out of water.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          I heard Murray has won the greater number matches against Federer.

But have the feeling someone like Federer can raise his game when playing in a final at a big tournament that would put him in another league from Murrey entirely and leave him floundering like a fish out of water.
          100% true. There are only 2 other players who can compete with Federer at finals and one of them aint Murray. Though give him credit he has already achieved something by getting to the final.

Comment

Well I think Murray has a real shot tomorrow. To my mind Federe is a slight favourite but it's tight. Key factors:

1) Federer has to serve well to win. Murray needs to be aggressive on the second serve returns

2) Same applies to the big points. Andy has to go for it at the right times and not rely on RFed to make mistakes.

3) First set. Murray needs a fast start and the crowd will get behind him.

Has the potential to be a great match and if it goes to 5 sets, am picking Murray to win.

Comment

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when the football season starts.
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when the football season starts.
                Why? You know fook all about that either!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X