• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got caught searching for swinging websites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got caught searching for swinging websites

Mrs BP not best pleased. Fortunately I convinced her that it is my new swimming style - Swim Types: The Swinger . That was a close one.....

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Mrs BP not best pleased. Fortunately I convinced her that it is my new swimming style - Swim Types: The Swinger . That was a close one.....
    Be careful with the breast stroke then

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      Be careful with the breast stroke then
      I still struggle with the doggie

Comment

Used up the L'Oreal facial skincare excuse already?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Soon to be ex Mrs BP?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You'd think the ungrateful cow would be glad of the chance of a decent shag.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Soon to be ex Mrs BP 2?
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                You'd think the ungrateful cow would be glad of the chance of a decent shag.
                Maybe she feels sorry for the poor lass that would get to put up with me?

Anyway she already has her toy boy...

Comment

Maybe she feels sorry for the poor lass that would get to put up with me?

Anyway she already has her toy boy...
                  Why would she need a toy boy when she has the wetsuit clad BP? (I've seen your blog)

By the way, best of luck with the Iron Man; I've been training to do some time trialling on the bike, so I know a bit about how knackering that training is. Spent the weekend training with two guys who are in the Dutch top 5 for time trials in the 40+ class; I'm now absolutely knackered from trying to keep up. Bloody hell those guys are fast. I could barely balance on two feet yesterday evening, never mind on the bike and I still feel a bit wobbly. A day's rest is called for.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Why would she need a toy boy when she has the wetsuit clad BP? (I've seen your blog)
                    Maybe she despises it as much as I do? I wish I did have a latex thing as it would make lake swimming alot easier.

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

By the way, best of luck with the Iron Man; I've been training to do some time trialling on the bike, so I know a bit about how knackering that training is. Spent the weekend training with two guys who are in the Dutch top 5 for time trials in the 40+ class; I'm now absolutely knackered from trying to keep up. Bloody hell those guys are fast. I could barely balance on two feet yesterday evening, never mind on the bike and I still feel a bit wobbly. A day's rest is called for.
                    Many thanks - and well done for the exercise. Have you seen the results of the Austrian Iron Man? http://eu-agr.ironman.com/results/20...egory_2012.pdf . In the 45-49 category someone finished in under 9.5 hours! And 2 guys aged 70+ finished!

Comment

Working...
                    X