• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent screwed up.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent screwed up.

I informed my agent a few weeks back that I would be finishing my contract one day early as I am going on holiday, as my PM was away on holiday and wouldn't be back until after I finish. He now emails me with a 2 days to go saying, it will look bad if I leave one day early and it hasn't been agreed yet with the client yet (because he couldn't get a hold of the PM with him being on holiday).

Not quite sure why you involved the agent atall (I would just have informed the client).

Who is signing your time sheet in the absence of the PM?

Comment

They hired you, of course everything else after that will be down hill
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Not quite sure why you involved the agent atall (I would just have informed the client).

Who is signing your time sheet in the absence of the PM?
        Another developer, who I have informed (he thought I was finishing last week).

Comment

You mean you promised full head and then refused to swallow?

Serves you right.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            You mean you promised full head and then refused to swallow?

Serves you right.
            No some of us in here aren't in the male prostitution game, I guess you always swallow? You must have had a stomach full by now?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              No some of us in here aren't in the male prostitution game, I guess you always swallow? You must have had a stomach full by now?
              We've certainly had a gut-full of you.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                We've certainly had a gut-full of you.
                Well the female posters have.

Comment

I though it was known to all that this is a hookers and pimps forum under the guise of IT contractors.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Well the female posters have.
                    MF in a dress doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                    X