• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too much Walking Dead?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much Walking Dead?

Zombie strongholds for sale

the one with the moat is useless they can walk through water.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yes, far too much - what a brilliant game.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        you could swap the water for petrol and then set fire to it
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Not if the moat had steep sides. You'd end up with a moat full of damp zombies wandering around it.

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          you could swap the water for petrol and then set fire to it
          I doubt even the owner of such an outlandish house could afford to set light to so much petrol...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I thought this was going to be about women who cant walk without making you move out of their way even on an empty 3 metre pavement.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
              I thought this was going to be about women who cant walk without making you move out of their way even on an empty 3 metre pavement.
              Don't get me started
              • Slow walkers who walk right in the middle of a pavement
              • Slow walkers who can't decide if they want to be on the left or the right and
              • seem to have a special sense to move across just as you go to pass
              • People who text whilst walking but really can't manage them both at once
              • People who stop suddenly, especially the one twunt who stopped whilst going down some stairs at leeds station to take a drink from his coffee whilst several people including myself were making a dash for the train.
              • People who need an umbrella the size of a tennis court (London especially really needs to introduce a maximum umbrella size)
              • Groups of people who take up the entire pavement
              • Slow walkers who walk alongside another unrelated slow walker, thus blocking the pavement
              Last edited by Spacecadet; 10 July 2012, 12:47. Reason: made into a list
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Don't get me started
                • Slow walkers who can't decide if they want to be on the left or the right and seem to have a special sense to move across just as you go to pass
                • People who stop suddenly, especially the one twunt who stopped whilst going down some stairs at leeds station to take a drink from his coffee whilst several people including myself were making a dash for the train.
                • People who need an umbrella the size of a tennis court (London especially really needs to introduce a maximum umbrella size)
                • Slow walkers who walk alongside another unrelated slow walker, thus blocking the pavement
                1. The couple who walk slowly on a wide pavement yet manage to make sure you can't get past them without stepping into the road
                2. The person (usually but not always a woman) who dithers in front of a supermarket food shelf so that you can't get to the item you want without pushing them out of the way or coming back later
                3. On a 3 metre wide country road, the oncoming walker who makes you deviate from your path, no matter how well you have anticipated their trajectory
                4. You are waiting for the lights on a pelican crossing and have positioned yourself at the right or left side of the crossing according to your intended direction when you reach the other side. By the time the lights turn green, there will be someone standing on the outside of you who wants to do a diagonal across the crossing and tries to force you in their direction.

Points 3 and 4 are common occurrences in Switzerland.

There's a variation on 1. This is where both you and the couple just ahead of you have successfully nipped through on the inside of the slow couple. Your new faster couple will abruptly stop to look in a shop window, putting you back at square one.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Don't get me started
                  • Slow walkers who can't decide if they want to be on the left or the right and
                  • seem to have a special sense to move across just as you go to pass
                  the lady who stops suddenly when pushing a pushchair... ooo why i orta...

Comment

Groups of people (usually Spanish speaking) who choose to congregate and chat in front of the entrance and exit doors of airports and are so f***ing surprised when you ask them to move
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X