• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Introduction, hello.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction, hello.

Hi

I wanted to say Hi, and also congratulate the team whom set this site up. Having worked full time for over a decade & am now about to embark on contracting roles, I was happy to find an all-under-one-roof resource.

Bravo, & thanks.

Kind Regards

Mario De'Cristofano

Originally posted by Mfdc View Post
    Hi

I wanted to say Hi, and also congratulate the team whom set this site up. Having worked full time for over a decade & am now about to embark on contracting roles, I was happy to find an all-under-one-roof resource.

Bravo, & thanks.

Kind Regards

Mario De'Cristofano
    You think contracting isn't full time then? Hmmm...

Best of luck anyway. Hope you've done your homework. And have a good look at www.pcg.org.uk.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      You think contracting isn't full time then? Hmmm...

Best of luck anyway. Hope you've done your homework. And have a good look at www.pcg.org.uk.
      and don't forget Product reviews, parenting tips and advice for parents | Mumsnet

and

Top Ten Gladiator Movies
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mfdc View Post
        Hi

Bravo, & thanks.

Kind Regards

Mario De'Cristofano
        Welcome

Have you read the first timers guide? Look on the right hand side of the page.

Be very careful before you post in general. If you have a sensible question that you can't find the answer to after searching then put it in business/contacts or accounting/legal.

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Welcome

Have you read the first timers guide? Look on the right hand side of the page.

Be very careful before you post in general. If you have a sensible question that you can't find the answer to after searching then put it in business/contacts or accounting/legal.

Have fun!
          It's the other way round.

Comment

Welcome

There's another must-see first timers guide here. You really can't be too careful.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

You may also need to find instructions on how to bleed radiators: How to bleed a radiator | Bleeding radiators | HomeServe UK
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                You may also need to find instructions on how to bleed radiators: How to bleed a radiator | Bleeding radiators | HomeServe UK
                Would you really trust those idiots? Far better to ask on cuk for proper advice.

Comment

Working...
                X