• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tough on crime....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough on crime....

Foreign rapists let out of jail.. but....
    FFS !

Hate crime (?)
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Just read that, had to laugh.

If it was a hate crime then I think she should be done but I don't see what the crime is?
    Is it a crime to use a flag as a target? Is it a crime to "abuse" a nations flag?
    This seems to be a waste of Police time and resources.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Drink up, y'er barred...

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Just received our local propaganda <FleetWood Mode="Irony" Subject="Armed Police">magazine</FleetWood> from the police - plenty of "Are you a victim of hate crime?", antisocial behaviour warnings, Terrorism(?) and an ostentatious indifference for tackling "real" crime.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

OF course they are tough on crime...why just the other day one of the residents near me had his car towed away (never mind its a private estate) by the council because they deemed the car abandoned (never mind the fact the guy uses it every day to get to work)!

Tough, of course...on criminals? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
            Just read that, had to laugh.

If it was a hate crime then I think she should be done but I don't see what the crime is?
            Is it a crime to use a flag as a target? Is it a crime to "abuse" a nations flag?
            This seems to be a waste of Police time and resources.
            I have good knowledge of that specific area, Wedmore, Somerset, it is an extremely wealthy grey haired community, retired judges, lawyers, Doctors. Not exactly the most liberal place in England.

Comment

Working...
            X