• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tom Cruise believed to have telekinetic and telepathic powers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Cruise believed to have telekinetic and telepathic powers

He is believed to have achieved a rarefied state of enlightenment after travelling what is known as the Bridge to Total Freedom and is advancing towards a God-like state. He can control matter, energy, space and time, move inanimate objects with his mind, leave his body at will and telepathically communicate with, and control the behaviour of, both animals and human beings...although he does have trouble reading.
    Tom Cruise is believed to 'have telekinetic and telepathic powers', according to Scientologists | Mail Online

What a revelation, who would have guessed he was anything more than a brainless twit whose wife thinks he's a loon. Dark horse or what.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    He is believed to have achieved a rarefied state of enlightenment after travelling what is known as the Bridge to Total Freedom and is advancing towards a God-like state. He can control matter, energy, space and time, move inanimate objects with his mind, leave his body at will and telepathically communicate with, and control the behaviour of, both animals and human beings...although he does have trouble reading.
    Tom Cruise is believed to 'have telekinetic and telepathic powers', according to Scientologists | Mail Online

What a revelation, who would have guessed he was anything more than a brainless twit whose wife thinks he's a loon. Dark horse or what.
    Bu is he shagging Xenu? MTT would.

Comment

Pffft, that's nothing. I am on diazapam and can float above the floor unaided and leave my body

Comment

Having thought about this, he's obviously not got the ability to control the behaviour or both animals an humans, as his wife has just left him, taking his kid.

These wacky scientologists hey...

Comment

All those who believe in telekinesis raise my hand!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Having thought about this, he's obviously not got the ability to control the behaviour or both animals an humans, as his wife has just left him, taking his kid.
            His wife left him, saving him the bother of leaving her!
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              His wife left him, saving him the bother of leaving her!
              He'd have kept the kid for further indoctrination

Comment

He's a rich, deluded tit.

And a shortarse.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  He'd have kept the kid for further indoctrination
                  Unless the kids has already been indoctrinated and is now acting as a spy for him. Obviously they can communication using their telepathic powers allowing Tom even greater access to his enemies
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    Unless the kids has already been indoctrinated and is now acting as a spy for him. Obviously they can communication using their telepathic powers allowing Tom even greater access to his enemies
                    I don't think you can achieve telepathic ability until you've handed over a large wad of money to the Scientology society.

Comment

Working...
                    X