• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tube "fat or pregnant" conundrum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tube "fat or pregnant" conundrum

Apart from steadfastly ignoring the other commuters, whats the best way to tackle the fat or pregnant question when one has a seat in a quickly filling up tube carriage?
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Apart from steadfastly ignoring the other commuters, whats the best way to tackle the fat or pregnant question when one has a seat in a quickly filling up tube carriage?
    Get yourself one of those "baby on board" badges.

Or lose some weight, fatty.
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Pregnant ladies, there is a definitive lump starting just under the boobies.

Fat ladies, are fat all around.

Although my wife reckons there's a stage at around 4/5 months, where it really is hard to tell the difference.

Comment

Better to say, "I see you are pregnant, here, take my seat" every time.

If they are pregnant, they will be grateful.

If they are fat, they will feel embarrassed and go on a diet, lardy feckin hippos.

Whereas if you say, "I see you are fat, here, take my seat" then everyone if offended every time. Which is a thought

Comment

Don't mention that you think she is pregnant, just be a gentleman and offer your seat to ANY woman
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If they point out you are fat you punch them in the face, if they point out you look pregant say thank you and engage in baby talk... Easy
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              offer your seat to ANY woman
              ANY woman ?

Apologies to <names removed by mod> for posting pictures of your wives

Comment

I once saw a woman with a "Baby on Board" badge barging onto a tube before the people had had time to get off.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  ANY woman ?

Apologies to <names removed by mod> for posting pictures of your wives
                  That's ok, we all know shaunnyboy can't have much of a choice in life, the ugly fat ****

Comment

I'd just say wanna sit on my lap, love, and have a fondle of her bazookas

Comment

Working...
                    X