• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Healthy Eating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy Eating

I bought a Happy Meal and then placed it on my office shelf... My Happy Meal is one year old today and it looks pretty good.

Never has there been a more appropriate smiley than
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

As some of the commentators on that blog point out - the food has dried out so isn't going to rot.
      Anything left out in that condition will probably stay mould free. Even bread here, if it is left out it won't go mouldy, it'll simply go rock hard and then stay that way.
      Bread left in a wrapper of some sort will get mouldy as the moisture is trapped
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        As some of the commentators on that blog point out - the food has dried out so isn't going to rot.
        Anything left out in that condition will probably stay mould free. Even bread here, if it is left out it won't go mouldy, it'll simply go rock hard and then stay that way.
        Bread left in a wrapper of some sort will get mouldy as the moisture is trapped
        I have been making ham for years. If you hang that out, it doesn't often go mouldy, although sometimes, you'll get the fat going yellowy, which you cut off. I agree with spacecadet: if you put it in something, the moisture is kept and released slowly, so it goes mouldy.

Comment

Cor, Nick's spotted something on the www that I had already seen.

Who'd have thunk it?

Comment

Working...
          X