• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Publishing books to Kindle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Publishing books to Kindle

Continued from...

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    I don't want to drag Chef's thread too far off topic. I wonder if it'd be considerate to open a new thread, if anyone wants to discuss more Kindle Publishing stuff?

Is mobipocket dead now ? Do you need to go via some other route ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Is mobipocket dead now ? Do you need to go via some other route ?
      It looks to be dead now, yeah. Nick had a suggestion for an alternative in the other thread:

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Leanpub is worth a look.

Comment

I must republish my previous best seller (127 sold at $1.49), "How to Achieve Inner Tranquility with a Slow Cooker" on there then.....

I could re-brand for the American market as "Become slightly less f###ed up using only a Crock Pot"
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I am planning to publish my memoires on it - priced competitively at £39.99 with 25% discount to my CUK friends and enemies alike

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post

I don't want to drag Chef's thread too far off topic. L
            I'm not sure you've really got the hang of CUK General.

Comment

Working...
            X