• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch

BBQ Salmon fillet
    Jacket Potato

Aah, yes Alexei, you've come a long way from the days when you'd hide with Fyodor behind municipal garbage incinerator number seven, to eat raw turnips.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Aah, yes Alexei, you've come a long way from the days when you'd hide with MarillionFan behind municipal garbage incinerator number seven, to eat raw turnips.
      WHS

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Aah, yes Alexei, you've come a long way from the days when you'd hide with Fyodor behind municipal garbage incinerator number seven, to eat raw turnips.
        But not so far from the days when "my lunch" was the best thread title he could come up with. How many "my lunch" threads is it now? 50 yet?

BTW I had Chicken pie for a pound in the staff canteen. Followed by the free fruit. I had the free cereal and toast for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          But not so far from the days when "my lunch" was the best thread title he could come up with. How many "my lunch" threads is it now? 50 yet?
          Apologies - I badly underestimated. It is 66 now....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            BTW I had Chicken pie for a pound in the staff canteen. Followed by the free fruit. I had the free cereal and toast for breakfast.

Those hedge funds are well generous towards their permies...

Comment

Working...
            X