• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For the remaining few hardcore PC gamers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the remaining few hardcore PC gamers

Steam summer sale now on

http://store.steampowered.com/

It's not about affordability per say, more justifiability...
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Originally posted by doomage View Post
    Steam summer sale now on...
    But if you were a "hardcore PC Gamer" - which I am, BTW - you'd have long since played all the decent stuff in this Sale to death.

Just sayin', like.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
      It's not about affordability per say, more justifiability...
      Oh, go on then, I'll do this one . . . ."per se".
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Thanks for this, not sure I'll be buying any cos I am currently engrossed in Diablo 3, Torchlight 2 on pre-order and coming sometime soonish and best of all September is holding Borderlands 2, can't wait, loved the first game.

You buying anything in the sale?

What are you currently playing?

That Sega bundle looks quite fun, old but probably brimming with playability.
        Last edited by Scrag Meister; 13 July 2012, 07:31.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Thanks for this, not sure I'll be buying any cos I am currently engrossed in Diablo 3, Torchlight 2 on pre-order and coming sometime soonish and best of all September is holding Borderlands 2, can't wait, loved the first game.

You buying anything in the sale?

What are you currently playing?

That Sega bundle looks quite fun, old but probably brimming with playability.
          Borderlands was great with the pixel shading and the RPG/first person elements. it got a little repetitive though. hope 2 sorts that out.

Comment

Really like the look of Total War: SHOGUN 2 - but what is the game play time like? Are the sessions long to get any worth out of it?

Comment

Skyrim looks wicked as well but am sure there aren't enough hours in the day

Comment

I had a look yesterday - but as I hope is the situation for most here, I have more money and options than time. So I was not really tempted by anything. And then I returned to Tera-online for a while.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Skyrim looks wicked as well but am sure there aren't enough hours in the day
                  I can only recommend Skyrim.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                    I can only recommend Skyrim.
                    What are the game session times like though? I only usually manage a few hours at the weekend and maybe half an hour of MW before bed, Skyrim looks pretty immersive, the kind of game you could lose yourself for days in...

Comment

Working...
                    X