• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who hired this BA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who hired this BA?

This chancer has been flown in from overseas on top dollar. Accommodation and food paid for in a flash city centre pad.

Useless. Cannot even do decent fact finding. Lazy on top of it. Sends out random documents for my review that take ages to read, and have very little relevant info in them - shouldn't she be ferreting out the useful stuff for me? Also, it's becoming clear this blagger does not even understand the business and is learning on the job.

Parasites. Feeding off the weaker developers. 1/100 is worth their pay. For God sakes, it's only Q&A. You just have to ask the right questions (which most of them cannot do).

Rant over.
    Last edited by aussielong; 13 July 2012, 06:24.

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    This chancer has been flown in from overseas on top dollar. Accommodation and food paid for in a flash city centre pad.

Useless. Cannot even do decent fact finding. Lazy on top of it. Sends out random documents for my review that take ages to read, and have very little relevant info in them - shouldn't she be ferreting out the useful stuff for me? Also, it's becoming clear this blagger does not even understand the business and is learning on the job.

Parasites. Feeding off the weaker developers. 1/100 is worth their pay. For God sakes, it's only Q&A. You just have to ask the right questions (which most of them cannot do).

Rant over.
    Immune to your charms?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Immune to your charms?
      Actually, I openly express this (slightly tongue in cheek) opinion to the BAs. I haven't made any friends!

Comment

Rant over.
        She is running rings round you.
        she is clever.
        She is prolly fit and knobing the IT director.

Tread carefully, as in stop gobbling off about her in meetings while her back is turned.

JSL.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Actually, I openly express this (slightly tongue in cheek) opinion to the BAs. I haven't made any friends!
          Yep, thought so. Benchville next stop.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

shouldn't she be ferreting out the useful stuff for me? Also, it's becoming clear this blagger does not even understand the business and is learning on the job.
            I think I spotted the problem. I once worked with an intelligent woman (just the once), she was qualified in both English and German accounts and naturally was fluent in German too. I was impressed. She than married a Muslim man and they moved to his country of origin where she has to cover herself up and stay at home as you cant be an female accountant there.

I agree with your point about 1/1000.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
              I think I spotted the problem. I once worked with an intelligent woman (just the once), she was qualified in both English and German accounts and naturally was fluent in German too. I was impressed. She than married a Muslim man and they moved to his country of origin where she has to cover herself up and stay at home as you cant be an female accountant there.

I agree with your point about 1/1000.
              Do you also dislike cyclists, gay people and the French, perchance?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                She is running rings round you.
                she is clever.
                She is prolly fit and knobing the IT director.

Tread carefully, as in stop gobbling off about her in meetings while her back is turned.

JSL.
                What do you mean gobbling off? Are you gobbling off your boss?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Yep, thought so. Benchville next stop.
                  I have not been benched in 8 years of contracting. Unlike your disastrous career.

Comment

I have not been benched in 8 years of contracting. Unlike your disastrous career.
                    Oi! Suity is maverick.

Comment

Working...
                    X