• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shock horror news: people lie to advertisers in Facebook.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock horror news: people lie to advertisers in Facebook.

BBC News - Facebook 'likes' and adverts' value doubted

And in other news, it's been discovered that bears tulip in the woods...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

. . . and later on in the program we'll be asking "Why anyone older than 18 years old would bother using Facebook anyway?".
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      . . . and later on in the program we'll be asking "Why anyone older than 18 years old would bother using Facebook anyway?".
      Surely it's to perve at what you old girlfriends look like?

Or is that just me
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
        Surely it's to perve at what you old girlfriends look like?

Or is that just me
        She won't let me be her friend anymore

Comment

Excellent article. Proving that facebook is worth nothing like its valuation.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Excellent article. Proving that facebook is worth nothing like its valuation.
            whs

maybe now the assembled masses will realise that facebook (and any other social networking site) is just that a social networking site - designed for skanks to post pictures of themselves doing duck lip poses.

fair play to zuckerberg he has made a mint out of absolutely nothing

and if a marketing person starts talking about the 'monetisation of social networks' again I am gonna smack em!

Comment

Working...
            X