• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those funny call centre gals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those funny call centre gals

Mrs BP gets a call last night - sounds like a call centre person and asks to speak to Brillo Pad. Mrs BP had just come downstairs to answer phone (and in a bad mood) so barks "why? what do you want him for?" The lady gasps then giggles and says "because I'm his girlfriend".

So Mrs BP says "thats odd as he is gay" and slams the phone down. 1471 shows nothing.

How do they expect to get any business like that?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Mrs BP gets a call last night - sounds like a call centre person and asks to speak to Brillo Pad. Mrs BP had just come downstairs to answer phone (and in a bad mood) so barks "why? what do you want him for?" The lady gasps then giggles and says "because I'm his girlfriend".

So Mrs BP says "thats odd as he is gay" and slams the phone down. 1471 shows nothing.

Exactly what kind of business is your wife looking for?

Comment

perfecct timing that call - right after she catches you looking at swinging sites.

I think maybe you will have a "sit down" with her over the weekend.

Comment

Have you been shagging call centre girls? What next, cleaners?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          The old man looked pretty ashamed of himself when he came home from his shift this morning.

Comment

It'll be service station totty on the bonnet of his Landy, next!
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              I'll be service station totty on the bonnet of his Landy, next!
              FTFY

Comment

That's a nice attempted save there, Brillo, but it's unlikely Mrs BP reads CUK. Try posting the above on Mumsnet, and get a few sockies to share their stories of similar shenanigans to get you out of the dog house with Mrs BP.

Comment

Who do you think I am? MTT?

Actually I am probably less fussy than him.

Comment

Who do you think I am? MTT?

Actually I am probably less fussy than him.
                    Less fussy

Comment

Working...
                    X