• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

:eek:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:eek:

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Next time don't argue with the wife just agree.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

BBC News - German circumcision ban: Is it a parent's right to choose?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Thx. I thought it was for a smear test.

This circumcision thing annoys me. It is legal but they would not snip baby bp who is tongue tied. So Mrs BP could not breast feed. We only found out when her milk had dried up.

We have a friend who is tongue tied. According to his wife there are not issues in the bedroom department - I just hope baby bp is unaffected also.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Thx. I thought it was for a smear test.

This circumcision thing annoys me. It is legal but they would not snip baby bp who is tongue tied. So Mrs BP could not breast feed. We only found out when her milk had dried up.
          We have a friend who is tongue tied. According to his wife there are not issues in the bedroom department - I just hope baby bp is unaffected also.
          Sorry, that was me when I used to pop around for coffee
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
          X