• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hahahaha

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha

BBC News - JPMorgan Chase raises its recent trading loss to $4.4bn

Only another couple of billion to go and the truth will be known.

I feel better about my foray into forex trading now.

Comment

...and the bank would be clawing back two years of their pay.
      The Yanks seem to be a bit tougher on their bankers than here in the UK. Haven't some been jailed? And the worst bankers get in the UK is multimillion pound severance bonuses, and even then they go whinging.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I feel better about my foray into forex trading now.

So the trading worked at as well as we expected. No wonder you went awfully quiet.

How much did you lose for your ex.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          So the trading worked at as well as we expected. No wonder you went awfully quiet.

How much did you lose for your ex.

It was Dim's grand idea to upset the ex - lose all the fantasy money he allegedly had on forex gambling so that she gets nothing.

There is a little flaw with this plan but he only realised it now that he has to use local library to post on here - I'd laugh if it wasn't true!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

It was Dim's grand idea to upset the ex - lose all the fantasy money he allegedly had on forex gambling so that she gets nothing.

There is a little flaw with this plan but he only realised it now that he has to use local library to post on here - I'd laugh if it wasn't true!
            That's a dangerous game to play within certain dodgy judicial systems.

Comment

"Although never charged with a crime, H. Beatty Chadwick spent fourteen years of his life in prison."

****!

Choosing to spend 14 years in jail to avoid sharing money with his ex?

Comment

"Although never charged with a crime, H. Beatty Chadwick spent fourteen years of his life in prison."

****!

My guess is that he (deliberately or otherwise) lost money on a duff business deal so that he wouldn't have to hand it over to his ex-wife. But the net result was the same: he served a longer prison sentence than most rapists and drug traffickers do, without ever actually having been convicted of (or even charged with) a crime. And he was a lawyer himself too. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Comment

****!

being a singly masturbating guru, you have no idea how bitter some of these breakups can be.

when I divorced my first wife, she got everything and I would have happily removed my testicles with a rusty knife in order to have prevented it.
                  no wait...my memory.....
                  thats right, she got everything, and she also wanted my bollocks off with a rusty knife. biatch

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    being a singly masturbating guru, you have no idea how bitter some of these breakups can be.

when I divorced my first wife, she got everything and I would have happily removed my testicles with a rusty knife in order to have prevented it.
                    no wait...my memory.....
                    thats right, she got everything, and she also wanted my bollocks off with a rusty knife. biatch

14 years in jail dude and not even for a crime that would scare off inmates, just imagine conversation with Bubba:

Bubba - yo dude, what you in for?
                    You - hiding 2.5 mln USD from my exwife
                    Bubba - ok then, hand me over that soap will ya?

Comment

Working...
                    X